The beautiful widescreen Earlston fireplace suite from Elgin & Hall comes in a width off 48" and a choice of either a manila or white marble finish. Made from micro marble, this is a reconstituted mix of real marble pieces which are crushed and compacted together using resin to ensure a smooth surface finish.
The Earlston suite comes with a matching finish standard lipped hearth and the integrated 950 gas fire which is glass fronted and offers a high efficiency. This fire has a heat output of up to 4.8kW which can be regulated using the manual control at the bottom right of the fire. The fuel effect consists of a glowing ember bed and a mixture of highly realistic logs which are hand painted to perfection.
Elgin & Hall have manufactured a way for these widescreen gas fires to be installed into a standard chimney opening of 16" wide by 22" high so no further building work is required.
ELGIN AND HALL FIREPLACES ARE AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN OUR SHOWROOM PLEASE CHECK THE FIREPLACE YOU WISH TO VIEW IS ON DISPLAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
- 48" solid marble fireplace suite
- Choice of white or manila marble
- Elgin & Hall 950 4.6kW gas fire
- 78% efficiency
- Widescreen glass fronted fire
- Manual control with highly realistic log effect fuel bed
- Suitable for standard and pre-cast flues
- Can be installed into standard 16 x 22" fireplace opening
- Matching finish standard lipped hearth
SKU EANDH124 BRAND Elgin & Hall WIDTH 1220mm HEIGHT 897mm DEPTH 400mm (Hearth) BUILT FROM Marble STYLE Contemporary, Timeless, Traditional COLOUR White HEAT OUTPUT 5kW WARRANTY 1 Year FUEL BED Logs